Your Journey To Healing Starts Here
Conveniently located in DTC and proudly serving Denver, Centennial, Cherry Creek and Englewood
Journeys counseling group provides a comfortable, open and safe environment in which clients can learn, grow and implement change; turning problems into possibilities. . .
At Journeys Counseling Group what makes us unique is that each of our Professional Counselors specializes in different areas. This allows us to address a diverse set of needs, for a diverse community. We understand that everyone’s needs are different, and we set out to make certain that your needs are being met.
Rebecca Saltzman, MA, NCC, LPC. specializes in working with children, adolescents and their families using a highly trained specialization in play therapy. She also works with adult individuals who are challenged with feelings of imbalance and ineffective coping skills. She can help you address:
- Depression and anxiety
- Child and adolescent issues
- Parenting, fostering and adoption issues.
- Problems with mood and addictive behaviors
We encourage you to call to get a more detailed description of the work we can do together.
Call today 720-722-3257
I believe counseling is a collaborative, holistic process. I come from a strengths-based perspective that supports a person's capacity for change and recognizes the importance of one's life story. As a counselor, my goal is to reach positive changes in every client's life by creating an environment that feels safe and exploratory while looking at experiences, fears, and desires through multiple lenses.
My 8 years of clinical experience includes working with individuals, families, and groups of all ages. I work with children providing play therapy, adolescents, and adult individuals facing challenges with life balance/stress, adoption/infertility, and trauma.
We are ready when you are! Call us today: 720-722-3257!
we can do this together!
- Colorado Crisis Services
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or Lifeline Crisis Chat
- National Domestic Violence Hotline 1-800-799-7233 or text LOVEIS to 22522
- National Child Abuse Hotline 1-800-4AChild (1-800-422-4453) or text 1-800-422-4453
- National Sexual Assault Hotline 1-800-656-HOPE (4673) or Online Chat
- Veteran’s Crisis Line 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or Crisis Chat or text: 8388255